IT Recruitment Specialist Remote
HR Contact (zobacz więcej)
Polska, Kraków, małopolskie
We are looking for an experienced IT Recruitment Specialist to join our team. An individual ready to work fully remotely and support our ongoing international recruitment processes.
Join our growing agile team, full of fun and an easy-going attitude. We are ambitious and focused HR professionals delivering services worldwide.
Ref. no: ITRS/06/21/PL, Location: Remote
- Conducting end-to-end recruitment processes for fintech, e-commerce, IT and engineering industries for our EU, US and Polish partners. This means: conducting role briefings with hiring managers, creating recruitment and sourcing strategies, writing creative job ads.
- Sourcing for talents using different tools: RPS LinkedIn, Google, Github, Stack Overflow, E-recruiter ATS, etc. Building talent pools, conducting candidate screening & full behavioral interviews (after training).
- Writing candidate descriptions, social media posts, sharing your knowledge by writing case studies and blog posts.
- Working close with HR Contact clients. Taking full responsibility for recruitment projects, collecting and defining job requirements, working in accordance to project deadlines, being responsible for milestone management, sharing market knowledge and providing business and HR consultancy to clients.
- Our stack: eRecruiter, Trello, LinkedIn RPS, Teams, Office 365.
- At least 3 years of IT recruitment experience, with sourcing expertise in either an in-house, RPO, or agency role.
- Experience in conducting end-to-end recruitment projects.
- Excellent communication skills in both Polish (native) and English (C1).
- We are looking for an ambitious, goal-oriented, organized person, who likes to work on international projects.
- Full-time, remote job.
- Remuneration based on your experience and skills + team success bonus.
- Equipment such as laptop, mobile phone, necessary software and full access to our stack.
- Full onboarding and knowledge transfer.
- Individual development and training opportunities.
- Private medical care (adequate to your location).
Other things you should know:
Our recruitment process is based only on 2-steps (1 x interview + 1 x recruitment assignment).
Hi! I’m Kasia and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you! Contact details: Kasia Szudy, email@example.com.
Your personal data Administrator is HR Contact Partnership, Jasionka 954, 36-002 Jasionka, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8133701881, REGON (Company Registration Number): 360905430, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process. The basis for processing your personal data is Article 6 paragraph 1 point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016. The recipient of your personal data will be the potential employers for whom we conduct recruitment activities, for positions and in industries compatible with your professional profile. Your personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent to data processing, but no longer than 5 years from your recruitment application. You have the right to request the Administrator to access data that concern you, correct it, delete or limit its processing. You have the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data. You have the right to withdraw the consent given to the processing of data at any time. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. Providing personal data by you is voluntary, the lack of providing them will prevent us from carrying out the recruitment processes with you. Your personal data will not be subject to processes that would lead to automated decision-making, including profiling.